After deploying a service in TIBCO Administrator, you can define an event type to respond to a service instance failure, or to be triggered when a match occurs for some condition that is reported in the service instance log file.
Below are the steps for adding event to a TIBCO administrator service:
- In TIBCO Administrator, click Application Management.
- Select an application and expand it.
- In the Configuration Builder pane, click a service or process name. A service is named with a .arr suffix. A process is named with a .par suffix.
- Click the Monitoring tab.
- Click Add in the Events panel.
- Specify the conditions and the event.
- First choose a condition in the General panel.
- In case the condition is met, you can choose to send an alert, send an email, or execute a command, or a combination of those.
- When you’ve configured both condition and event, click OK.
- Click Save.