In this video tutorial, you will learn step by step how to install IProcess Engine on Windows 7 machine. Follow the steps in the same way as shown in the video to get Iprocess engine installed.
Make sure that you meet following pre-requisites before starting installation of Iprocess engine:
- Minimum 512MB RAM should be available
- At least 260 MB Free disk space is mandatory
- POSIX Threads library (pthread.dll) should be present in the PATH.
- JRE/JVM libraries should be present on the machine
- Oracle 10g release 10.2.0.4 (server) with 184.108.40.206 (client)
- Oracle 11g release 220.127.116.11 (server) with 18.104.22.168 (client)
- Oracle 11g release 22.214.171.124 (server) with 126.96.36.199 (client
If you are going to use SQL database, TIBCO iProcess Engine requires one of the following SQL Server database versions:
- SQL Server 2005 with Service Pack 1 or 2
- SQL Server 2008
- SQL Server 2008 R2
Watch the below video tutorial with each and every step of TIBCO Iprocess engine installation on a Windows 7 machine: